This “Disclosure Page” exists to make certain that you are aware of one fact:
I make money through the content that I freely share on gotworship.net
This should be obvious since I offer advertising on the blog as well as the occasional t-shirt sale. Still, there are some simple issues of regulatory law that I must abide by…and, as a result, I must provide a “Disclosure Page” for you to read.
Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s…
So I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself but so that I may provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on gotworship.net:
- Every piece of content has the potential of a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Any products that I receive I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
- I love my community, my readers, and all things blogging!
So there we have it folks. That is my “Disclosure Page.” Oh, one last thing…I would be a very bad friend and all-around bad guy if I didn’t mention that I totally stole most of my verbiage on this page from TentBlogger.com . I do so because I value what John Saddington has to say in his blog…and, if you blog, you should too!