If you are involved in the music industry – or if you are an aspiring artist/songwriter, there is one event this year that should be marked, highlighted, and engraved on your calendar…IMMERSE.
IMMERSE is the GMA’s Music Training Experience that runs July 29th – August 2nd, 2009 in Nashville. Artists and other key music industry professionals will give you a non-stop one-of-a-kind professional training and education in all things music biz!
Thanks to the kind folks at the conference, “got worship?” is able to give you the chance to experience IMMERSE for FREE!
The rules are very simple:
- Leave a comment below and tell us why you’d like to go to IMMERSE.
- Whether you do twitter or Facebook – post the following in you status or as a tweet:
I want to go to IMMERSE! You can too for free @ http://tinyurl.com/mnxxcd #gmaimmerse
That’s it! We will draw a winner at random from all qualifying entries. The drawing will take place Friday, July 3rd, 2009.
We hope that you’ll take the time to enter. The artists and special speakers who will be there are too many to list here…but I can assure you…the list is HOT! New artists are signing up daily. The latest additions to the marquis include Kirk Franklin, KJ-52, Pillar, Leeland, Krystal Meyers, Revive.
Want to hear more? Hop over to http://www.experienceimmerse.com/ and check out the ever-growing roster of star-power, submit your songs to go before industry professionals, and learn more! Hurry before registration for this massive event fills up.
I’ll see you there…and good luck!
Latest posts by Jason Whitehorn (see all)
- Journey Band Member Jonathan Cain Talks New Album Release - October 18, 2016
- New Album from Journey Rocker Jonathan Cain – “What God Wants To Hear” - October 15, 2016
- Don’t Give Up! (Between Donkeys and BellyAches) - August 15, 2016