What instruments do you ROUTINELY use in worship?
Just doing some research. I don’t want to preface the question…just want some true honest answers. If you don’t mind…take the time to do three things:
- Take the poll below by clicking as many answers as apply to your worship service at church.
- Post a comment to this post below and let me know what size church you are from.
- Pass this post along to other so that they might help with my research on this question. (Links are below to help with this. I really appreciate it!
Jason Whitehorn is a worship leader/pastor, Christian songwriter, mentor, public speaker and Christian music promoter/publicist. Jason's articles have been published in both online and National publications and has broadcast in both radio and television - reporting and anchoring for affiliates such as ABC, CNN, and CNN Headline News. Jason is the Redemptive Arts Pastor at Grace Church in the Indianapolis-Metro area.
Latest posts by Jason Whitehorn (see all)
- The Day The Kick Drum Died - December 11, 2017
- “As Long As I Have Breath” Acoustic Tutorial / Chart - December 9, 2017
- Have You Written A Song You Want To Share With Other Churches? - December 8, 2017